- Published twice a year, in the spring and autumn.
- News of MSA activities and members, official notices
- Short essays and book reviews
- Guest columns by Mozart scholars
- Abstracts of MSA presentations at AMS and ASECS
- Occasional conference reports and reviews
- Bibliography of recent Mozart publications—articles, books, reviews, editions, dissertations, and theses—in English
Spring 2020 (Vol. 24, No. 1) (PDF)
- Conference Report: “Bach and Mozart: Connections, Patterns, Pathways”
- Conference Report: “International Mozart Communities” Meeting
- Edmund Goehring Wins Emerson Award
- Daniel Heartz (1928-2019)
- “An Unknown French Copy of the Concerto for Flute and Harp,” by François-Pierre Goy
- “Historical Residue or Modern Practice? In Defense of the Text for The Magic Flute,” by Catherine Coppola
- “The Digital Mozart Edition and the Digital Interactive Mozart Edition,” feature review by Dexter Edge
Read past issues.
The Editor and Reviews Editor welcome submissions. Please see Newsletter Submission Guidelines (PDF).