- Published twice a year, in the spring and autumn.
- News of MSA activities and members, official notices
- Short essays and book reviews
- Guest columns by Mozart scholars
- Abstracts of MSA presentations at AMS and ASECS
- Occasional conference reports and reviews
- Bibliography of recent Mozart publications—articles, books, reviews, editions, dissertations, and theses—in English
Spring 2022 (Vol. 26, No. 1) (PDF)
- “Franz Xaver Niemetschek and the Mozart Circle in Early 1794: Previously Overlooked Documents,” by Martin Nedbal
- Book Review: Mozart and the Mediation of Childhood by Adeline Mueller, reviewed by Alyson McLamore
Read past issues.
The Editor and Reviews Editor welcome submissions. Please see Newsletter Submission Guidelines (PDF).