- Published twice a year, in the spring and autumn.
- News of MSA activities and members, official notices
- Short essays and book reviews
- Guest columns by Mozart scholars
- Abstracts of MSA presentations at AMS and ASECS
- Occasional conference reports and reviews
- Bibliography of recent Mozart publications—articles, books, reviews, editions, dissertations, and theses—in English
Spring 2021 (Vol. 25, No. 1) (PDF)
- “One of the Mozarteum’s New Acquisitions,” by Steven N. Machtinger
- Call for Papers: MSA and Society for Eighteenth-Century Music in Salzburg
- “Francesco Benucci as Actor,” by Magnus Tessing Schneider
- Robert H. Spaethling (1927–2020)
- Tre opere su Don Giovanni per Praga, ed. Milada Jonášová and Tomislav Volek, reviewed by Martin Nedbal
- Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf: Kontexty a perspektivy, ed. Jan Blüml and Jana Spáčilová, reviewed by Martin Nedbal
Read past issues.
The Editor and Reviews Editor welcome submissions. Please see Newsletter Submission Guidelines (PDF).