- Published twice a year, in the spring and autumn.
- News of MSA activities and members, official notices
- Short essays and book reviews
- Guest columns by Mozart scholars
- Abstracts of MSA presentations at AMS and ASECS
- Occasional conference reports and reviews
- Bibliography of recent Mozart publications—articles, books, reviews, editions, dissertations, and theses—in English
Fall 2021 (Vol. 25, No. 2) (PDF)
- “One of the “New Details Regarding Chronology and Provenance of a Previously Long-Lost Mozart Autograph, the Magnificat in C Major, K. 321a,” by Christopher J. Salmon
- Mozart’s Requiem in Pamplona (1844): Study and Music Edition by Miguel Ángel Marín and Aurelio Sagaseta, reviewed by Karina Zybina
- Mozart’s La clemenza di Tito: A Reappraisal, ed. Magnus Tessing Schneider and Ruth Tatlow, reviewed by Anders Wiklund
Read past issues.
The Editor and Reviews Editor welcome submissions. Please see Newsletter Submission Guidelines (PDF).